Trump focuses in rebuilding the military, ending illegal immigration, and restoring confidence in our economy
FEATUREDIn his first 100 days, President Donald J. Trump has taken bold action to restore prosperity, keep Americans safe and secure, and hold government accountable. At an historic pace, this President has enacted more legislation and signed more executive orders than any other president in over a half century. With a focus on rebuilding the military, ending illegal immigration, and restoring confidence in our economy, the President is keeping his promises to the American people.
- 11:20AM: President Trump gives remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’s National Days of Remembrance – Watch LIVE
- 11:35AM: President Trump participates in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’s National Days of Remembrance
- 1:45PM: President Trump meets with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin
- 2:15PM: President Trump has a meeting on tax reform
- 3:00PM: President Trump participates in a farmers’ roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America
- 5:30PM: President Trump meets with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster
OVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTSPresident Trump speaks with astronauts aboard the International Space Station.
President Trump hosts a working lunch with United Nations Security Council Ambassadors.
WHITE HOUSE UPDATESPhoto of the Day:
Service Members from the Military District of Washington participate in an Honor Cordon on the South Grounds of the White House for Newly Appointed Ambassadors to Washington, D.C. arriving for their Credential Ceremony with President Donald J. Trump. (Official White House Photo by Benjamin Applebaum).
PRESS ROOMWatch yesterday’s press briefing with Sean Spicer:
Read the press briefing on the President’s Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity here.
Today’s press briefing will take place at 2:00PM ET in the White House Briefing Room with Press Secretary Sean Spicer. Watch it LIVE here.